Thursday 27 November 2014

Frozen themed play dough

Today I made some Frozen themed play dough.  I used -

  •  1 cup salt
  • 2/3 cups plain flour
  • 1/2  cup baby oil (can use cooking oil)
  • 2 sachets cream of tartar
  • 1 cup of warm water
  • 1 cup of paint
  • Blue and silver glitter


 I mixed up some green/blue and glittery paint until I got the colour I was happy with.  I would have liked more green in it but our green paint was running out!  If you like you could use food colouring instead.


I simply mixed all the ingredients up in a bowl.  No real method!  I did have to add some more flour as it was too gooey still - I just added the right amount until I was happy with the consistency! 

Added in some extra Christmas sparkles/stars and some star cutters! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment